SSR features a Fitness Field with weights and cardio equipment
and a Rec Zone for personal training and group fitness classes.
Spots are limited, make a reservation TODAY!
is now open for reservation!
Stanford Stadium Recreation
Move with us.
Spring Quarter Registration is NOW OPEN!
Take Open-Air Fitness Classes such as
Yoga, Bootcamp, Cardio Dance, and more
on Main Campus and SRWC.
Spring Break (3/22 - 3/28) Hour Changes and Closures
Avery Rec Pool @ AOERC: OPEN
8 AM - 1 PM | Sat-Sun 12 PM - 5 PM
Outdoor Center & Climbing Wall: CLOSED
Mon - Fri: 8 AM - 1 PM | Sat - Sun: 12 PM - 5 PM
Learn some outdoor skills before your
summer trips! Take classes such as
Adventure Cycling, Camping Basics,
Local Adventure Spots, and more!
Join a league... regardless of skill level!
Registration for in-person and virtual Intramurals
opens on March 29th. All Stanford affiliates
can join the fun; no experience is required.
We are happy to welcome our community back to the Stanford Climbing Wall.
Please visit the links below to learn more about current policies and reservations.
Visit our website to register for
FREE Virtual Personal Training
Wherever You Are.
Reservations for the Cardio/Strength Floor, Gymnasium,
Outside Fitness Garden, and Rooftop Pool at SRWC are open!
M-F | 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Rec Swim and Splash and Dash
are available for reservation
at the Avery Rec Pool.
M-F | 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (No Family Swim Hours)
Sat-Sun | 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM (Family Swim Hours Included)
For current Stanford information on Covid-19, please visit Stanford Health Alerts.
Spring 2021 offerings coming soon! Open-Air Fitness Registration opens Tuesday, March 16 at 9:00 AM!
BEFORE MAKING A RESERVATION:
- The Stanford Health Check must be taken 1-2 hours before entering the facility.
- The one-time COVID Facility Access Waiver needs to be completed before entering the AOERC and SRWC Recreation and Wellness Center.
- Facial coverings are required to enter the building, wear a mask for the duration of your workout at the Strength Training Moat and Cardio Pool Deck; face shields alone are not permitted.
- Please watch the AOERC Facility Walkthrough to learn more about navigating through the facility.
- The Strength Training Moat, Rec Swim/Splash & Dash, and the Outside Fitness Garden are subject to closures due to rain or poor air quality. If we have to close, members should watch for email cancellations on their reservations.